Ways to Give and Support AFNE
Angels like you are needed to help AFNE continue to realize our dream of providing access to quality health care for every man, woman and child in the U.S.
Your investment in Angel Flight--whether it be finances, time, or services--will go directly to helping us help our patients, many of whom turn to us for help at the most frightening and critical time of their lives.
Make a Contribution Online
Our online giving process is fast, easy, and secure. You can even donate in memory of a loved one or in honor of a birthday, anniversary or special occasion of a family member or friend.
- Donate to our General Fund.
- Donate to the Andrew Rossignol Memorial Fund.
- The Adopt-an-Angel-Flight program is a fun and rewarding way for you to adopt from 1 to 50 flights!
Make a Contribution by Telephone
Please call our office at (978) 794-6868, Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time
Make a Contribution via Postal Mail
Please make checks payable to "Angel Flight NE" and mail to:
Angel Flight NE
Lawrence Municipal Airport
492 Sutton Street
North Andover, MA 01845
If your gift is in memory of or in honor of an individual, please include the name and address of the person who is to be notified.
Gifts of securities provide tax benefits to the donor, and are easy to make with minimum delay and expense. To make a gift of securities, please have you or your financial representative call our Development Office at (978) 794-6868 for the transfer instructions.
- Pilots - Our volunteer base of 1,000+ pilots donate their aircraft, the cost of fuel and their time, to carry passengers safely across the region. To learn more about becoming an AFNE Volunteer Pilot, contact us at (978) 794-6868.
- Earth Angels (Lay People) - Our Earth Angels provide ground transportation services for those who need it. Often times, they are the first people our patients and passengers see after receiving treatment. Earth Angels not only donate their time and vehicles to support our patients and passengers, but they provide their compassion and support.
Spread the Word
For every one patient that we serve, nine have not found us yet. Follow us on Facebook and share our page.
Healthcare and social service organizations are our best source for patient referrals, but you can help too! .
Although the pilots who fly our the missions pay for all the flight expenses, we receive additional funding from generous corporate sponsors, organizations, charitable gift giving, community service groups, churches and individual contributors. Here are just some of the Corporate Sponsors who support Angel Flight NE mission. To learn more how your organization can get involved, contact: